On October 21, 2005, one of many PERM labor certifications we handled for our clients is approvbed. In the past two months, our office have received 12 labor certification approvals, including PERM and RIR approvals from backlog processing center. The approved labor certifictions are for positions include:
- sales manager for a computer company
- software application engineer for an IT company
- senior software engineer for a software company
- two contract administrators for two international trading companies
- buyer for a domestic trading company
- store manager for convenience store
- mechanical engineer for a mechanic design company, and
- 4 cooks for Chinese and Japanese restaurants
The PERM approval we received yesterday is worth-mentioning as the employer has only four employees on its payroll. Per the Memo released by the Department of Labor, petitions from companyies with less than 10 employees are likely to be audited. However, as we carelly addressed all the details of the petition, this petition was approved without any problem.
Immigration attorneys and staffs in our office have accumulated extraordinary experienc in handling labor certification petiton. Currently, we are working on 20+ PERM petitions to be filed within the next couple of months. Our record has proved that Lin & Valdez is a powerhouse in labor certification petitions and our clients are all over the States. Whether you are the employer or the employee, give us a call or send us a mail. You will find that the help is just a dial on the phone or just a click away.